Book Club to Go! Kits contain:
- Multiple copies of a great book
- Author information and sample questions
- Information sheet with tips for running a successful book club
- If you use the St. John’s Metro or the following Libraries you can place a hold on Book Club to Go Kits online through our online catalogue.
- AC Hunter
- Margorie Mews
- Micheal Donovan
- Mount Pearl
- Conception Bay South
- Grand Falls - Windsor
- Corner Brook
Check out the currently available kits: Book Club to Go! Kits
Printable version of Kits available in St. john's :
Loan Period and Fines
- The person who checks out a Book Club to Go kit is responsible for all items in the kit.
- The loan period is 6 weeks with 1 renewal of 6 weeks. Renewal is not possible if another patron has placed a reserve on the kit.
- Overdue fines are $1.00 /day per kit and the replacement cost for a lost kit is $100.00. There is a $1.00 replacement charge for a missing discussion questions sheet.
- If you use another library in the province ask staff to place an Inter-Library Loan request and a kit will be sent.